Bohol Dolphin & Whale Watching, Island Hopping to Balicasag & Virgin Island
Cheap Bohol Dolphin & Whale Watching with Island Hopping to Balicasag and Virgin Island. A great marine adventure Tour Package.
Come and experience the excitement of seeing Dolphins and Whales playing in their natural habitat in the waters off Panglao and Balicasag Islands.
After searching for the Dolphins and Whales why not enjoy a little snorkeling in the well known Marine Sanctuary at Balicasag Island. See first hand the exotic corals and fish that abound in this diverse marine habitat.
Take some time out on Balicasag Island, enjoy a fantastic freshly cooked lunch along the beach. Explore Balicasag Island Dive Resort.
After Balicasag you will head off to Virgin Island, where you can stroll along the beautiful white sands and enjoy the splendor of this uninhabited tropical paradise.
To keep the prices low we give all guests the option to tailor the package to their own needs and budget. Perhaps you don’t want to snorkel, or maybe skip lunch, with our package its your choice.
- Pump Boat Rental (all vessels are fully licensed)
- Experienced Crew / Spotters
- Life Jackets
Additional Charges (optional):
- Snorkel Hire P 150 / pax
- Shoe Hire P 100 / pax
- Entrance fee to Marine Sanctuary P 150 / pax
- Lunch P 300 / pax (Balicasag Island)
Price for Boat Rental:
2 - 4 Pax: P 2,450
5 - 10 Pax: P 2,850
Transport to and from Alona Beach is not included in the pricing shown above. Please contact us for rates if required.
- Departure 05:30am – 05:45am
- Search for Dolphins and Whales
- Snorkel in Marine Sanctuary Balicasag (optional)
- Lunch from 11am onwards (optional)
- Head to Virgin Island and walk on beautiful powdery sand
- Return to Panglao 10:30am – 11am (if lunch not taken)
- Return to Panglao 1pm – 2pm (if lunch taken at Balicasag)
- Point of Origin: Alona Beach.
Tour Inquiries Contact Sarah Dospueblos:
BoholLife.com Tour Services Office: (038) 510 8977
Mobile: 09089006737, 09162808522, 09321439498
Visit our Main Web Site: BoholLife.com
Help us create an atmosphere where people live in harmony with nature. These tour packages help the local people of Balicasag, by letting them supplement their income through ECO Tourism.
"Turning Dreams into Memories"